from 0 review
The day cruise takes you to the 13 most beautiful places of Ayia Napa and Protaras. During the cruise, an experienced tour guide will provide you with invaluable information about each place you will visit, while the lively music will fuel your mood.
*You have the option to upgrade to VIP
The iconic luxury boat Ocean Queen departs daily from the picturesque harbor of Ayia Napa. It has four decks and plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy the sun or the sunset. With our first-class service, we do day trips, sunset excursions and themed evenings to the most beautiful stretches of Ayia Napa and Protaras coastline.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who have completed all the necessary courses, training and examinations for the safety and operation of vessels of this type, in accordance with all European requirements and regulations. We speak English, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Arabic language. We are guided by the maxim that a smile, professionalism and experience are the keys to success, beautiful memories and, last but not least, safety.
Ocean Queen’s VIP deck is located on the highest deck of the luxury vessel and can accommodate a maximum of 20 people. It features a Jacuzzi, sun loungers, waiter service and a magnificent view. A reservation on this deck promises a private cruise experience with a wide range of services.
Hire the entire VIP area for groups of 10 up to 20 people, where you can enjoy signature cocktails and delicious dishes from our chef. Guests who have booked the deck VIP can choose an individual meal menu from the menu of the outstanding fish restaurant Vassos (Psarolimano) if desired up to the day before the booked tour. The option of an individual meal is charged extra depending on the menu selection and is not included in the ticket price.
Guests who have booked the deck VIP can choose an individual meal menu from the menu of the outstanding fish restaurant Vassos (Psarolimano) if desired up to the day before the booked tour. The option of an individual meal is charged extra depending on the menu selection and is not included in the ticket price.
Award-winning mixologist Ioannis Ioannou has created an exclusive signature cocktail menu especially for the Ocean Queen Luxury Boat, which you can enjoy at our bar. In addition, the bar also offers a rich gin menu. Our drinks menu also includes everything else you could wish for, from fine champagnes to quality wines.
– Children aged up to 3 travel for free.
– Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the start time of the trip.
– We advise that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the trip start time.
– If you have any sea / motion sickness do make sure you take your pill at least an hour before departure. Also, please ask the crew before boarding if the weather would allow you to enjoy your trip. You may be advised to not board the boat – please use your ticket for another trip.
– The laws forbid us from selling any medication aboard. You can take sea / motion sickness medicines from any pharmacy on the island. Note you need to take your medication at least 40 minutes before the trip starts.
– We do not allow people who are obviously under the influence of alcohol or any other substance altering your consciousness.
– Make sure you have your towel, cash and sunscreen with you.
– Please note we may not be able to accommodate your individual needs when we are in open sea – i.e. go back to the harbour or get you out of the boat after the trip has started.
– Ocean Queen reserves the right to cancel service due to unforeseeable circumstances such as storms, heavy winds, etc. Our team cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses outside of our control.
– Fishing during the trips is strictly prohibited.
Leave a reply